Asian Geographical Expeditions is the trading name of Asian Geographical Partners Ltd, which was established to support the Asian Geographical Society.
At Asian Geographical Expeditions, our mission is to create exceptional, immersive, and transformative travel experiences that inspire a deep connection with the diverse cultures, landscapes, and people of Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are dedicated to delivering unparalleled personalized service, meticulous attention to detail, and sustainable, responsible tourism practices that support local communities and preserve the unique heritage and environment of the regions we explore. Our passionate team of travel experts designs each journey with the goal of fostering unforgettable memories and enriching encounters, ultimately providing our discerning clients with the luxury of truly experiencing our world's captivating allure.
1. Our Aim: Craft personalized itineraries based on clients' unique interests, building enduring relationships that inspire loyalty for future travel plans.
2. Eco-friendly: our in-country travel specialists are passionate about nature and national heritage and take an active part in its preservation.
3. Expertise: Our local specialists travel extensively within their countries and destinations, and have updated information on places and tourism sites.
4. Trusted: Asian Geographical Partners Ltd is a registered company in the UK which holds its own ATOL licence and is member of Protected Trust Services.
When you travel with us, you make a difference.
Asian Geographical Society funds researchers preserving species, ecosystems and cultures, while promoting global understanding. As a non-profit, we encourage geographical knowledge, environmental appreciation and cultural heritage. Travel with us to contribute to worldwide conservation, exploration, research and education through our partnership with Asian Geographical Partners Ltd.
• Please note the Asian Geographical Society is in the process of becoming registered as a charity with the Charity Commission of England and Wales.