PERU: Tailor-made holidays
Few destinations can match Peru with the offerings for adventure holidays. The legendary Inca trail is a ‘must do’ on every traveller’s wish-list and little can prepare for the 'Lost City of the Incas' that one comes to at the end of the trek. Machu Picchu is one of the most famous and photogenic archaeological sites in the world and the cryptic Nazca Lines only deepen the many hidden mysteries in the region. Other highlights include Titicaca, the world’s highest navigational lake near Puno, the Colca Canyon near Arequipa and the mighty Amazon River in Iquitos. Adventure seekers can go whitewater rafting, hiking and climbing in Cordillera Blanca, northern Andes, known as the Peruvian mountain climbing capital. Browse through our selection of Peru tours to inspire you or contact us to design your own unique adventure holidays to Peru.
- Visit the magnificent Machu Picchu, the ancient lost city of the Inca civilization
- Fly over the mystical and puzzling geoglyphs etched into the arid earth at Nazca
- Explore Chan Chan near Trujillo, the largest pre-Columbian site in South America
- Trek the Manu National Park in the Amazon basin, the best place to see tropical wildlife
- Travel to Lake Titicaca and visit the remote Isla Amantaní, where few tourists go.