ARGENTINA: Tailor-made holidays
Argentina is a land of extremes. It has South America’s tallest mountain, expansive deserts, impressive waterfalls, and its hectic urban centres contrast with a staggering remote hinterland. Argentina’s countryside has variety and beauty unsurpassed in any other part of the South American continent. There are the amazing high plains, the subtropical lowlands and the awesome lguazu waterfalls. There are also the monumental Andes Mountains lining the border with Chile and include Aconcagua, the highest mountain in South America, the magnificent glacial lakes of Patagonia and bleak, windswept steppes of Tierra del Fuego. In all, it has ten UNESCO World Biosphere Reserves and seven World Heritage Sites the best that any country in the South America can offer.
- Natural wonders abound from mighty Iguazú Falls to crackling Perito Moreno glacier
- Indulge in Argentina’s edgy culture, an exciting mix of Latin America and Europe
- Travel between the snowbound peaks of the Andes to rich wetlands and blue lakes
- Learn to dance the steamy tango, described as ‘making love in the vertical position’
- Trek in Patagonia’s arid steppes, known for world-class trails and trekkers dream.