HONDURAS: Tailor-made holidays
Straddled by the Caribbean to the east and the Pacific to the west, Honduras is a Central American holiday destination well worth considering. Explore fascinating ancient Maya ruins, lush rainforests filled with tropical wildlife including Howler Monkeys, Macaws, Jaguars, world-class bird watching and palm-fringed Caribbean beaches. Go scuba diving, river rafting or just relax in the many hot springs found across the country, Honduras is a country for those who love nature, culture and adventure. Consider joining a small group, or contact us to design your own unique adventure holiday to Honduras and travel with best Asian Geographical experts.
- Relax on pristine sandy beaches bordered by the world's second-largest barrier reef
- Visit exquisite Mayan ruins at Copan, an important pre-Columbian historical site
- Experience the exotic cloud forest at Cusuco National Park near San Pedro Sula
- Explore Rio Platano Biosphere Reserve, the largest rainforest in Central America
- Home to an astounding number of bird species & colonial villages with cobblestoned streets.