GUATEMALA: Tailor-made holidays
Guatemala is one of the most beautiful countries in Central America with a strong indigenous culture, dotted with Mayan ruins, lakes, volcanoes, orchids and exotic birds. The country consists of three main regions—the cool highlands with the heaviest population, the tropical area along the Pacific and Caribbean coasts, and the tropical jungles in the northern lowlands (known as the Petén), with virgin tropical rainforest, and home to many of the country's major archaeological sites and Maya ruins. Be inspired by our fantastic selection of Guatemala tours. Consider joining a small group, or contact us to design your own unique adventure holiday to Guatemala and travel with the best Asian Geographical experts.
- Explore Tikal, an ancient Mayan citadel in the rainforests of northern Guatemala
- Experience Spanish colonial influences, most notably around Antigua and Flores
- Visit Semuc Champey, a popular swimming hole with a series of turquoise pools
- Go wildlife watching at Rio Dulce, a biological marvel & gateway to the Caribbean
- Enjoy superb natural scenery on walking trails surrounding heights of Lake Atitlan.