COSTA RICA: Tailor-made holidays
Costa Rica is an ecological wonderland. It is packed with incredible biological diversity, varied landscapes, and a seemingly endless selection of outdoor diversions, from bird-watching and beach trips to rigorous rafting and rain forest hiking trips. Costa Rica's natural beauty and accessibility appeal to "soft adventure" types who like to explore the wildlife reserves within the country's extensive system of national parks and to “serious adventurers” who like to surf some of North Americas best waters. Explore the country's extensive system of national parks in a small group, or contact Asian Geographical to design your own unique adventure holiday to Costa Rica.
- Hike up to El Mirador lookout for views of the still active Arenal Volcano
- Tour Tortuguero National Park; famous nesting grounds for green sea turtles
- Have a zip-line experience through the cloud forest of Monteverde Reserve
- Explore Corcovado forests for a multitude of species and knotted, dangling lianas
- Drift down Pacuare River rapids for a world-class white-water rafting experience.