VIETNAM: Tailor-made holidays
Vietnam, once a forbidden country, is now rapidly opening up to the outside world and welcomes travellers and tourists from the West. Most visitors to Vietnam are overwhelmed by the traditional charm and natural beauty of the region; the fertile river deltas, verdant rice fields worked by women in conical hats, stunning vistas of soaring mountains, and dense forests. The country has made remarkable economic strides with rapid annual growth rate, poverty has dropped though it still remains to be one of the poorest countries. But behind this poverty lies the richness of their welcoming spirit, to share their stunning beaches, majestic mountains and misty forests. It is a Vietnam that will surprise all.
- Take a traditional junk boat and soak in the magnificent scenery of Ha Long Bay
- Get immersed in culture at the stunning ancient Champa Hindu temples in My Son
- Cruise along the Mekong River and experience the traditional floating markets
- Travel to the northern hill-town of Sapa and beyond for an authentic cultural experience
- Discover Hanoi, a hotspot for creativity, with a burgeoning art market.