THAILAND: Tailor-made holidays
Thailand, known as the tourist gem of South-east Asia, the country is rich in ancient history with an abundance of fascinating ruins, temples and deserted cities. Thailand people are very welcoming towards tourists making the holiday an absolute pleasure. Well-known for its beautiful golden roofed temples and Buddhist culture that subsists along with modern culture and tourism Thailand has much more to offer. From crowded markets and bazaars to ancient temples, to busy nightlife all set against some of the best scenery in the region.
- In the northern region of Chiang Mai, go rafting and trekking and visit elephant sanctuaries
- In the south, see craggy limestone cliffs jut out of the turquoise sea
- Cruise to Ayutthaya, a Heritage Site, to see ancient temples similar in style to Angkor
- Take a street food walking tour in Bangkok and indulge in the flavours of Thai cuisine
- Relax on Thailand’s Andaman coast and potter around Krabi, Phuket & Similan islands.