NEPAL: Tailor-made holidays
Nepal is an ‘out of the world’ destination that is colourful, enchanting and mesmerising. Life here revolves around an intricate intermingling of ancient Hindu and Buddhist religious rituals and culture, visual through hundreds of century-old temples in their unique pagoda-style architecture. Those who decide to venture on foot, find the terrain rise from the Kathmandu valley until it reaches the frozen heights of the Himalayan peaks towards the Tibetan plateau known as the ‘roof of the world’. No matter how many photos you may have seen of these massifs, it will always leave you mystified and make you wonder about the sheer power of nature. The mesmerising view of the Himalaya, burns on your memory for ever.
- Trek to the classics: Mt Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Circuit and Langtang Valley
- Visit remote Dolpo and Mustang, once known as the last Himalayan Shangri-La
- Watch wildlife in Chitwan National Park and see the dramatic beauty of Pokhara valley
- Explore Kathmandu’s three Durbar Squares for their eclectic mix of architectural styles
- Experience Nepal’s favourite temples: Swayambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath.