MYANMAR: Tailor-made holidays
Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is a country with magnificent Buddhist temples and lush green forests and one of the most interesting rivers, Irrawady. There are intricately designed ancient Buddhist temples that leap out serenely over a nation restless for change. Although bulk of tourist revenue falls into the government's coffers, it also encourages interaction with Myanmar's people to encourage change. The decision therefore lies with you. Those who decide to travel will amazed by its culture, architecture and hospitality.
- Drift down the Irrawaddy River on a slow boat to spot the dolphins
- Explore Mandalay and its many gleaming temples and palace complexes
- Let yourself be awed by the 4000 sacred stupas scattered across the plains of Bagan
- Trek through pine forested Shan Hills and stay with hospitable minority tribespeople
- Discover Golden Rock Pagoda at Mt Kyaiktiyo, which appears to defy gravity.