MALAYSIA: Tailor-made holidays
Malaysia is a fascinating land of charming, friendly people with ready smiles. It is a cosmopolitan, progressive nation of great opportunity, which has managed to retain its rich heritage of culture and traditions despite modernization. Malaysia is a fascinating kaleidoscope of interesting and colourful peoples, customs, festivals, art and delightful cuisine. The country is also endowed with verdant rainforests, beautiful dive sites and marine parks containing fascinating animal life and a diversity of flora and fauna unique to this part of the world. There is a saying that ‘If you haven't seen Malaysia, you haven't seen the world’.
- Truly Asia: meet the indigenous people of Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo
- Snorkel or dive in picturesque reefs of Tioman, Perhentian or Redang Islands
- Explore national parks consisting of primary jungle and encounter wildlife in its natural habitat
- Visit Malacca and George Town (Penang) for their uniquely distinctive architecture
- Check out the magnificent glittering 21st-century towers in Kuala Lumpur.