INDIA: Tailor-made holidays
India is a land of beauty and colour; a land of dizzying, creative burst of cultures and religions, races and tongues. It is impossible not to be astonished by India. Every aspect of the country presents itself on a massive, exaggerated scale, worthy in comparison only to the superlative mountains that overshadow it. Perhaps the only thing more difficult than to be indifferent to India would be to describe or understand India completely. From the snow-capped Himalayas in the North to the sun drenched coastal villages of the South, India unfolds like an ancient tapestry. It is a world beyond this world.
- See India’s varied landscapes, from the mighty Himalayas to the beaches of Goa
- Visit the historical cities and temples of Khajuraho, Hampi & Madurai
- Spot tigers and wildlife in Bandhavgarh, Ranthambore and Kanha national parks
- Explore and stay in some of world’s best forts and palaces of Rajasthan
- Journey from Chennai on Tamil Nadu's Coromandel Coast to Kochi in Kerala.