CAMBODIA: Tailor-made holidays
Cambodia, once untouched by tourism due to war, now offers travellers a unique experience of magnificent architecture of the past era. Having experienced one of humankind’s most heinous crimes, it is now experiencing a period of relative calm. For the adventurous traveller, Cambodia offers ancient temples, pristine beaches, thundering rivers, remote forests and a range of unique attractions illustrating its rich cultural past. And there is Angkor Wat. Blessed by rich history and a culture dating back beyond the 10th century, Cambodia is a paradise for historians, archaeologists and people wanting to see one of the many wonders of the ancient world.
- Witness the fabled temples of Angkor, remains of the mighty Khmer empire
- In charismatic capital Phnom Penh, enjoy a riverside setting and cultural environment
- Experience the rhythm of rural life and pristine landscapes of the northeast
- Take a ferry up the Mekong into the heart of the Cambodian countryside
- Visit Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields, memorials to Cambodia’s tragic past.