BORNEO: Tailor-made holidays
Cross the South China Sea from Peninsular Malaysia to explore the Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak, better known collectively as Borneo. Famed for its lush tropical jungles filled with diverse wildlife, wide sandy beaches, oceans which abound with rich marine life and hospitable ethnic groups; Borneo is a nature lover’s paradise. Highlights include a visit to see the native orang-utans in Sepilok and the hatching of turtles on Selingan Island. For the more active traveller a climb up South East Asia’s tallest mountain, Mount Kinabalu, to view the sunrise will leave fond memories and a sense of achievement. Top off your awe-inspiring experiences with pure relaxation on Borneo’s quiet beaches and stay in one of our handpicked luxury resorts.
- Trek through wildlife-rich equatorial rainforests in Sabah & Sarawak
- Climb Mount Kinabalu, Southeast Asia’s highest mountain peak
- Cruise along the Kinabatangan River and spot orangutans and pygmy elephants
- Visit Gunung Mulu National Park and explore its fascinating limestone caves
- Meet Borneo's Dayak groups, once known as headhunting warriors.