ZAMBIA: Tailor-made holidays
Zambia is a land of the legendary African walking safari and is known for its spectacular scenery in places such as the Victoria Falls along the Zambezi River, the Bangweulu Swamps and the Luangwa River valley. Zambia has breath-taking lakes and wetlands; a profusion of birds and raw, pulsating wilderness. The legendary David Livingstone first saw the awesome glory of the Victoria falls from Zambia. Now people do the adrenaline choked bungy jump off Victoria Falls Bridge or white-water rafting in the Zambezi River. Apart from sightseeing, the adventure opportunities in Zambia are limitless; fishing, diving, house boating, paddling, canoeing, and birding par excellence.
- Observe some of Africa’s best wildlife at South Luangwa National Park
- Hike up Broken Hill to the old mine shafts, which are now beautiful lakes
- Canoe down the wide, smooth Lufupa & Kafue Rivers, see exceptional birdlife
- See the astonishing single-drop Kalambo Falls, one of the tallest on the continent
- Paddle on the Zambezi River, then get drenched in Victoria Falls Park.