SOUTH AFRICA: Tailor-made holidays
South Africa is a large, diverse and incredibly beautiful country. It varies from the rolling and fertile plains of the highveld to the peaks of the Drakensberg Mountains and from fertile subtropical coast in the south to the wide-open savanna of the Eastern Transvaal and the Kalahari Desert. In addition to possessing two of the world's most renowned wildlife reserves, the Kruger and the Kalahari Gemsbok National Parks, the country contains over a dozen smaller regional parks and reserves. South Africa allows visitors ample opportunity for more luxurious comfort along with adventuresome excitement.
- South Africa is arguably the continent's best safari destination
- Trek the trails in uKhahlamba-Drakensberg Park for majestic mountain scenery
- Go surfing off the Eastern Cape coast or bungee jumping from the Bloukrans Bridge
- Visit Robben Island and its museums to learn about its Apartheid era history
- Drive along the fabled Garden Route in the footsteps of the original pioneer.