NAMIBIA: Tailor-made holidays
Namibia has deserts, seascapes, bushwalking and boundlessness. Blessed with rich natural resources, a solid modern infrastructure and diverse traditional cultures, it is a beautiful country of vast potential. Namibia offers a unique combination of unspoiled wild nature and modern infrastructure, friendly people and well preserved historical heritage, feeling of freedom when you are alone under clear African sky and lost sense of time. It is hard to imagine how Namibians cope with the unlimited elbow room, vast deserts and annual quota of 300 days of sunshine, but that's exactly what draws travellers to one of Africa's most intriguing destinations.
- Track wildlife in Etosha National Park, Namibia’s premier safari destination
- Explore the great Namib Desert at Sossusvlei and hike up the beautiful sand dunes
- Walk the awesome Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world
- Damaraland is the best place to see desert-adapted elephants and lions
- In Twyfelfontein, discover over 2,500 ancient World Heritage rock carvings.