KENYA: Tailor-made holidays
For the anthropologists Kenya is the 'cradle of humanity'. For the adventurers, Kenya’s Swahili word safari (literally, journey) became synonymous with the western world who took the journey through its wilderness. The tourist industry is by far the largest single export earner in Kenya. Kenya promises the world’s most magnificent wildlife parks, superb beaches, thriving coral reefs, memorable mountainscapes and colourful ethnic mix of ancient Swahili cities. Amazed and surprised you will be of entering a very different world in Kenya but nothing will be as exhilarating as the annual mass migration of wildebeests in the Maasai Mara.
- Make a difference along with wildlife conservation communities
- Experience the great migration of wildebeest, zebras & their predators
- Explore the great wilderness with abundant wildlife & stirring landscapes
- Meet the proud Maasai & Kikuyu tribes people and delve into their culture
- Relax on palm-fringed beaches along the Indian Ocean coastline.